Friday, March 20, 2020

Watch Thai BL: My Engineer (2020)

Hi guys, it's me. Bubbles. 

And today, I'm bubbling. That means, I'm in good mood after a good night sleep. Dunno why I'm explaining this. 

Peaceful reminder, it's coronavirus season. So don't forget to wash your hands frequently. This shitty virus is making me anxious on daily basis. Can't help it. We are being quarantined for at least 14 days (in my country) in order to break the infection chain. Few hashtags trending on twitter right now #StayAtHome #CoronaCrisis #Covid_2019 (why am I updating this liek a news channel? No idea).

To avoid being mental being stuck in your house for days, let's watch another Thai BL series to keep us occupied. 

This time we are going for engineering student x medical student romance! Sounds pretty exciting right? Omg, you have to see the casts too! So freaking handsome and cute. Let me introduce this series first.

The title is My Engineer. It has 14 episodes in total and cost 50 minutes per episode. Started airing on Mar 14, 2020 to Jun 13, 2020. The genre is romance and school. The tags for now are Engineering Student, Playboy Male Lead, LGBTQ+, Multiple Couples, College Life, Adapted From A Novel, Gay Character, and Love Triangle (as referred to google). It's still airing so I can't say much about the genres and tags. I will update more on these while updating the link to the episode for every week later! ^^'

Moving on to the synopsis. I'd watched the first episode so this is what I could brief about this series. Bon (Cooper Patpasit Na Songkhla) is the moon of engineering faculty and is famous for being a playboy. He starts a revenge plan on Duen (Poy Kritsanapong Soonthornchatchawet), a cute and innocent first year medical student after a fateful encounter on a one fine day at their campus garden. Not gonna spoil their first meeting (evil laughs echoes). So, Bon uses Duen's guilt on him to make the guy buying him roses daily and brings them to him for a month (dunno why he loves to tease a junior like that? *shakes head* no good. no good. but maybe a nice plan to make the guy fall for you^^). Anyways, that is how their feelings start to blossom for each other. There are 3 other side couples that you don't want to miss cause each of them is freaking adorable. Watch the series to see how their relationships grow. They are also friends so yeah, expect more friendship budding ^^ love it! At this stage, I still like it very much! I'm also expecting for more exciting plots to come. Stay curious ^^'


From left: Poy Kritsanapong and Cooper Patpasit

From left standing: [Side couple] Shane Nutchapol (Frong) and MD Natthapong (Dr.Thara). [Side couple] Perth Nakhun (Ram) and Lay Talay (King). [Main couple] Poy Kritsanapong (Duen) and Cooper Patpasit (Bon). [Side couple] Inntouch Naphat (Boss) and Peng Junjie (Maek). Sitting down female cast: Anna Glucks (Nang).

Oh yes, My Engineer is airing officially on WeTV at 20.00 (GMT+7) but you can also watch it on youtube. It's a free digital content so at least be nice and watch the episode using official links provided. You can do it BL lover folks! ^^

Update as of now, I heard that many fans complained that the youtube links are not working in their regions, so the only solution to your problem is to install We TV application.

Android users: Install  WeTV application and use FlyVPN to watch the episodes.
iPhone users: Install WeTV application and use FlyVPN or VPN360 to watch the episodes.

If you don't know how to do it, you can directly ask me on my twitter! Okay guys? Please support them through a right channel! Also if you subscribe for a VIP membership on WeTV, you can get to watch 2 more episodes. Or you can just wait for free access every week like me ^^

Don't you think it's exciting to watch an episode every week? I like it ^^

Watch My Engineer >>

Episode 1

Episode 4 (4 April)
Episode 5 (11 April)
Episode 6 (18 April)
Episode 7 (25 April)
Episode 8 (2 May)
Episode 9 (9 May)
Episode 10 (16 May)
Episode 11 (23 May)
Episode 12 (30 May)
Episode 13 (6 Jun)
Episode 14 (13 Jun)

That's it peeps. Don't forget to tune in every Saturday!

Befriend Bubbles on twitter. She's not that mean ^^

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with Bubbles!